COMPACT TOURINGAs the world's first luxury hybrid hatch, the CT 200h reinforces Lexus' commitment to innovation with an advanced hybrid drivetrain featuring a 1.8L petrol engine working in concert with an electric motor for superior performance.
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
MAXIMUM POWER (COMBINED)CT 200h Overseas Sports Luxury model shown.
From the very beginning, Lexus believed that key luxury features should be standard, not optional. That is why every Lexus is comprehensively equipped and the
CT 200h Luxury grade is no exception:
CT 200h Luxury model shown in Mercury Grey
- 7" Multimedia screen with Lexus Remote Touch Controller
- Drive Mode Select with ECO, NORMAL and SPORT
- Switchable Tacho / Hybrid System Indicator with Mood Lighting
- Reversing Camera
- Keyless Smart Entry
- Rain Sensing Wipers
The Lexus CT 200h F Sport grade features additional styling and performance enhancements that flow down from our Supercar - the Lexus LFA - for the driver that desires a performance-centric experience.
- F Sport Unique Front Bumper & Mesh Grille
- F Sport Unique 17" Smoke Finish Alloy Wheels
- F Sport Two-tone roof
- F Sport Unique Suspension Tuning
- F Sport Unique Leather Accented Interior
Selected creature comforts and safety enhancements shared with the Sports Luxury grade are also available.CT 200h F Sport model shown in Caliente
Building on the specification of the Luxury grade, the
CT 200h Sports Luxury grade is designed for those who believe that how you get there is equally as important as where you're going.
CT 200h Sports Luxury model shown in Mercury Grey
- Mark Levinson® 13 Speaker Audio
- Tilt & Slide Moonroof
- Pre-Collision Safety System
- Radar Active Cruise Control
- Front & Rear Performance Dampers
- Clearance & Reversing Sonar
DRIVE AWAY WITH
1% COMPARISON RATE* AND
*^Terms and conditions apply
CT 200h Sports Luxury model shown.
CT 200h Sports Luxury model shown.
Overseas CT 200h Sports Luxury model shown.
Safety is a key consideration in the creation of every Lexus and the CT 200h is no different.
Each model comes comprehensively equipped with a suite of advanced safety features so you can focus on the excitement of the driving experience.
- Eight SRS Airbags
- Reversing Camera
- Emergency Flashing Brake Lights
- Hill-start Assist Control
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
CT 200h Grades Available:
- F Sport
- Sports Luxury
Download the Brochure
^Available on CT range, 2015 IS range and 2015 RC 200t purchased from 1/3/16 and delivered by 30/4/16. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the Lexus Corporate Programme. Lexus reserves the right to vary or extend the offer. At participating dealerships.
FEATURES LISTED BELOW MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS & GRADES
1. Fuel consumption varies depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Active Cruise Control (ACC) is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor the road.
3. Reversing Camera/Rear Guide Assist (RGA)/Back Guide Monitor is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving (and/or safe parking practices). The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
7. Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks as well as offering some coverage in regional areas.
8. Clearance & / or Reversing Sonar / Driver Fatigue Monitor / Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) / Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) / Lane Departure Warning (LDW) / Lane Departure Warning+ (LDW+) / Lane Keep Assist (LKA) / Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) / Brake Assist are driver assist devices only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
19. Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) / Radar Active Cruise Control (ACC) / All-speed Radar Active Cruise Control (ACC) are driver assist technologies and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor the road.
* Premium Paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460 and LS 600h).
Lexus Australia reserves the right to vary and discontinue the current interior and exterior colours, trims and colour/trim/model combinations. Colours and trims displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing / display process. See your Lexus dealer to confirm colour/trim/model availability when ordering your vehicle. Metallic / mica pearlescent paint is optional and subject to additional charges on most models.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - please read: Lexus Australia uses its best endeavours to ensure material is correct when published. Check with your authorised Lexus dealer when ordering to ensure the vehicle with your chosen specifications, equipment and colour is available and can be delivered within the timeframe suitable to you. When ordering accessories, check with your authorised Lexus dealer to ensure the accessory's design, features and colours are available and fit your vehicle. Consider the mass of your load will not exceed the maximum allowable individual axle capacity, Gross Vehicle Mass and/or Gross Combined Mass of the vehicle. Refer to lexus.com.au for further details. Colours displayed are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing/display processes. Certain accessories when fitted will require the removal of standard equipment, which may be retained by Lexus Australia or your Lexus dealer. Lexus Australia reserves the right to change, without notice, prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and discontinue colours/models. To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on this material in any way.
Published by Lexus Australia ABN 64 009 686 097, 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne 3207.