Overseas CT 200h model shown.
COMPACT TOURINGAs the world's first luxury hybrid hatch, the CT 200h reinforces Lexus' commitment to innovation with an advanced hybrid drivetrain featuring a 1.8L petrol engine working in concert with an electric motor for superior performance.
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
MAXIMUM POWER (COMBINED)CT 200h Overseas Sports Luxury model shown.
CT 200h Sports Luxury model shown.
CT 200h F Sport model shown.
- Enjoy a more relaxed driving style in NORMAL drive mode
- Priortise efficiency in ECO drive mode
- In SPORT drive mode, the steering and accelerator calibration sharpen up and the stability control changes to a sportier setting
CT 200h Sports Luxury model shown.
Overseas CT 200h Sports Luxury model shown.
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
CT 200h Grades Available
- F Sport
- Sports Luxury
Download the Brochure
FEATURES LISTED BELOW MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS & GRADES
1. Fuel consumption varies depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
19. Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) / Radar Active Cruise Control (ACC) / All-speed Radar Active Cruise Control (ACC) are driver assist technologies and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor the road.
* Premium Paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460 and LS 600h).
Lexus Australia reserves the right to vary and discontinue the current interior and exterior colours, trims and colour/trim/model combinations. Colours and trims displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing / display process. See your Lexus dealer to confirm colour/trim/model availability when ordering your vehicle. Metallic / mica pearlescent paint is optional and subject to additional charges on most models.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - please read: Lexus Australia uses its best endeavours to ensure material is correct when published. Check with your authorised Lexus dealer when ordering to ensure the vehicle with your chosen specifications, equipment and colour is available and can be delivered within the timeframe suitable to you. When ordering accessories, check with your authorised Lexus dealer to ensure the accessory's design, features and colours are available and fit your vehicle. Consider the mass of your load will not exceed the maximum allowable individual axle capacity, Gross Vehicle Mass and/or Gross Combined Mass of the vehicle. Refer to lexus.com.au for further details. Colours displayed are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing/display processes. Certain accessories when fitted will require the removal of standard equipment, which may be retained by Lexus Australia or your Lexus dealer. Lexus Australia reserves the right to change, without notice, prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and discontinue colours/models. To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on this material in any way.
Published by Lexus Australia ABN 64 009 686 097, 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne 3207.