Luxury grade with Enhancement Pack shown
Available on new 2014-plated vehicles. Stock and model availability may vary between dealers. Vehicle must be delivered by 30/4/15. Excludes NX and RC vehicle-lines and Demonstrator vehicles. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the Lexus Corporate Program. Lexus reserves the right to extend any offer.
- 2.5L direct injection V6 petrol engine
- 154kW of surging power
- Six-speed sequential automatic transmission with paddle shift
Luxury grade with Enhancement Pack shown
- F Sport front and rear bumper
- 19" alloy wheels
- SPORT+ Drive Mode
- F Sport seats
- Sports suspension settings
- The interior is divided into 'Display' and 'Operation' zones that put the driver in control
- Digital radio comes standard
- Advanced BluetoothTM # connectivity is standard
Overseas GS 250/350 Luxury without Enhancement Pack shown
- Features new signature spindle grille and fluid, sleek lines of the body
- Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights with Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) ensure greater safety at night
The projector-type High Intensity Discharge (HID) beams are directed around corners to better illuminate your intended driving line. The inbuilt Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) responds to inputs from the steering angle sensor and the front wheel speed sensors, and activates at speeds above 10km/h. The headlamps are able to swivel, so that the right and left headlamp have a range of movement. The AFS helps ensure improved illumination for greater safety at night.
- A self-repairing clear coat2 has qualities capable of repairing minor scuffs and scratches
Overseas model shown
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
VDIM is designed to help maintain control of the vehicle in the event of a loss of traction - such as a front-end or rear-end slide. It achieves this by seamlessly integrating a number of systems within the vehicle, including electro-hydraulic Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB), Anti-skid brakes (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) active safety systems with the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) - VGRS not available on all Lexus models
- Blind Spot Monitor** provides a warning when another vehicle is detected in your blind spots
- 10 SRS airbags
Prototype model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
GS 250 F Sport
- 19" Alloy Wheels
- Drive Mode Select incl. SPORT+ drive mode
- F Sport unique front and rear bumper
- F Sport leather accented interior
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)**
Download the Brochure
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Self-restoring paint contains an outer coating with elastic qualities capable of restoring superficial scratches only.
** Blind-Spot Monitor is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
# The Bluetooth™ word mark is owned by The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250C and IS F).
* 1.8% comparison rate is available to approved Personal Applicants and a 1.8% annual percentage rate is available to approved Business Applicants of Lexus Financial Services for the financing of new 2014 CT, IS, ES, GS and RX models while stocks last. Excludes demonstrators and service loan cars. Finance applications must be received and approved between 1/11/2014 and 31/1/2015. Offer not available to government, fleet or rental customers. Maximum finance term of 36 months applies. Conditions, fees and charges apply.
Comparison rate based on a 5-year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536. Lexus reserves the right to extend any offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the Lexus Corporate Program.
^The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Lexus at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services (LFS). If you decide to return your car to Lexus at the end of your term, LFS will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Lexus Ownership Solutions is appropriate for your individual circumstances.