3. Reversing Camera/Rear Guide Assist (RGA) is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving (and/or safe parking practices). The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
4. Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
6. Lexus Enform is available on certain vehicle models and grades only. Lexus Enform is free for the duration of your new car warranty. Enform services rely on data from the driver's compatible mobile phone and information provided by third parties. Availability is dependent on a number of factors, including the availability of third party information, mobile service, sufficient mobile data allowance and GPS satellite signal reception. Mobile usage is at the user's cost. Lexus Australia reserves the right to add, remove or modify applications. Further information is provided at www.lexus.com.au/enform.
7. Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks and offers some coverage in regional areas.
8. Clearance & / or Reversing Sonar / Driver Fatigue Monitor / Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) / Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) / Lane Departure Warning (LDW) / Lane Departure Warning+ (LDW+) / Lane Keep Assist (LKA) / Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) / Brake Assist are driver assist devices only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
9. Automatic High Beam (AHB) / Adaptive High-beam System (AHS) / Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) are driver assist devices only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
11. SUNA™ GPS Traffic Updates are only available in metropolitan Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; it operates from information provided by Intelematics Australia and may not cover all road incidents and congestion. See sunatraffic.com.au for details.
19. Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor the road.
vehicle garaged in the postcode entered, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record.
^ Recommended Retail Price (RRP) excludes dealer delivery, statutory charges and premium paint. Drive-Away price shown includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, and where applicable Luxury Car Tax and/or premium paint. Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. The drive away price is based on a vehicle garaged in the postcode entered, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record.
Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Lexus Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as at 11th October, 2015.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Lexus Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of printing. However, all information must be confirmed with your Lexus dealer at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours.
To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this material.