GS 350 Sports Luxury model shown. All images shown are pre-production models. Australian model range and specifications are subject to final confirmation by Lexus Australia and may differ from those shown.
BEST LARGE CAR
- Lexus GS 350 F Sport has fought off the European brigade to claim consecutive Australia's Best Cars titles
- Aided by Adaptive Variable Suspension and dynamic rear steering
*Awarded to the GS 350 F Sport (pre August, 2013 tech change) model.
- Air conditioning that utilises NanoeTM technology
- A 12.3" widescreen multimedia LCD screen
- A 17 speaker Mark Levinson audio system
GS 350 F Sport Enhancement Pack with 12.3" Multimedia screen
THAT IGNITES THE
- A 3.5L V6 petrol engine with 233kW of power
- The control of an eight-speed sequential automatic transmission with paddle shift
GS 350 Luxury model shown
- The dash is divided into 'Display' and 'Operation' zones offering the driver a strong sense of control
- Digital Radio (DAB+)7
- Advanced Bluetooth® connectivity#
GS 350 F Sport with Enhancement Pack shown
- It features the introduction of the commanding spindle grille
- Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights with Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) ensure greater safety at night.
The projector-type High Intensity Discharge (HID) beams are directed around corners to better illuminate your intended driving line. The inbuilt Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) responds to inputs from the steering angle sensor and the front wheel speed sensors, and activates at speeds above 10km/h. The headlamps are able to swivel, so that the right and left headlamp have a range of movement. The AFS helps ensure improved illumination for greater safety at night.
- Four door Smart Entry and Start
- A self-repairing clear coat2 has qualities capable of repairing minor scuffs and scratches
F SPORT GRADE
- F Sport front and rear bumper
- 19" alloy wheels
- SPORT+ Drive Mode for more aggressive acceleration and sportier handling
- Dynamic Rear Steering (DRS)
Dynamic Rear Steering actively adjusts the steering angle of the rear wheels within 4 degrees to achieve optimal vehicle handling, stability and a high measure of responsiveness.
GS 350 F Sport grade shown
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
VDIM is designed to help maintain control of the vehicle in the event of a loss of traction - such as a front-end or rear-end slide. It achieves this by seamlessly integrating a number of systems within the vehicle, including electro-hydraulic Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB), Anti-skid brakes (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) active safety systems with the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) - VGRS not available on all Lexus models.
- Blind Spot Monitor** provides a warning when another vehicle is detected in your blind spots
- 10 SRS airbags
Prototype model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
GS 350 F Sport
- 19" Alloy Wheels
- Drive Mode Select incl. SPORT+ drive mode
- Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS)
- Head Up Display (HUD)
Download the Brochure
All images shown are pre-production models. Australian model range and specifications are subject to final confirmation by Lexus Australia and may differ from those shown.
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Self-restoring paint contains an outer coating with elastic qualities capable of restoring superficial scratches only.
3. Lane Keep Assist (LKA) is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
** Blind-Spot Monitor is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
# The Bluetooth™ word mark is owned by The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h).