Overseas F Sport model shown. All images shown are pre-production models. Australian model range and specifications are subject to final confirmation by Lexus Australia and may differ from those shown.
- A D-4S fuel injection system
The D-4S fuel injection system allows for a more diverse range of fuel to be used, improves reliability, increases power output and reduces noise.
- Dual VVT-i
Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i) alters the inlet and exhaust valve timing in accordance with engine speed, load, temperature and throttle position. This means at low engine revs, it optimises valve timing to increase low-end torque, while at higher speeds it increases midrange and top end power. In addition, by minimising the period of valve overlap (the condition where both the inlet and exhaust valves are open) at low engine revolutions, Dual VVT-i helps reduce emissions and improves fuel economy.
- Atkinson combustion cycle engine
This engine uses a high-expansion ratio Atkinson cycle, VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing-intelligent) system, ETCS-i (Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent), and EGR system employing a highly efficient EGR cooler. In addition, use of an engine water pump assembly has eliminated the V-ribbed belt. Thus, improved engine performance, quietness, fuel economy, and cleaner emissions have been achieved.
- Air conditioning utilises Nanoe technology
- 12.3" widescreen multimedia LCD screen
- 17 speaker Mark Levinson audio system
- Head-Up Display
In the Sports Luxury model, a full colour Head-Up Display (HUD) positions key information on the windscreen just above the dash panel. You can view your speed, Satellite Navigation** directions and audio settings without having to take your eyes off the road.
Overseas model shown
F SPORT GRADE
- F Sport front and rear bumper
- 19" alloy wheels
- SPORT+ Drive Mode for more aggressive acceleration and sportier handling
- All-Speed Active Cruise Control (ACC)
ACC allows the vehicle to come to a complete stop and drive away without the need to disengage cruise control. Managed by a standard millimetre-wave radar-based ACC and Pre-Collision safety System (PCS), ACC continuously monitors the road ahead to gauge distances and the speed of vehicles in front. When the system is active and a preceding vehicle comes to a gradual stop, All-speed ACC will bring the vehicle to a halt within a safe distance behind it. When the preceding vehicle starts to accelerate away a message will be shown in the Multi Information Display asking if the driver would like to resume cruise control.
- Digital radio (DAB+)
- The dash is divided into 'Display' and 'Operation' zones offering a greater sense of control for the driver
- S-Flow energy saving airflow control conserves energy and improves fuel economy by reducing power consumption
Overseas model shown
- It features the introduction of the commanding spindle grille
- Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights with Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) ensure greater safety at night
The projector-type High Intensity Discharge (HID) beams are directed around corners to better illuminate your intended driving line. The inbuilt Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) responds to inputs from the steering angle sensor and the front wheel speed sensors, and activates at speeds above 10km/h. The headlamps are able to swivel, so that the right and left headlamp have a range of movement. The AFS helps ensure improved illumination for greater safety at night.
- Four door Smart Entry and Start
- A self-repairing clear coat3 has qualities capable of repairing minor scuffs and scratches
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
VDIM is designed to help maintain control of the vehicle in the event of a loss of traction - such as a front-end or rear-end slide. It achieves this by seamlessly integrating a number of systems within the vehicle, including electro-hydraulic Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB), Anti-skid brakes (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) active safety systems with the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) - VGRS not available on all Lexus models.
- Blind Spot Monitor2 provides a warning when another vehicle is detected in your blind spots
- 10 SRS airbags
Prototype model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
MAXIMUM POWER (COMBINED)
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
GS 450h F Sport
- 19" Alloy Wheels
- Sport suspension
- Automatic High Beam (AHB)
- All-Speed Active Cruise Control
Download the Brochure
All images shown are pre-production models. Australian model range and specifications are subject to final confirmation by Lexus Australia and may differ from those shown.
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Blind-Spot Monitor/Lane Keep Assist are driver assist devices only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
3. Self-restoring paint contains an outer coating with elastic
qualities capable of restoring superficial scratches only.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250C and IS F).
** Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks and offers some coverage in regional areas.
Comparison rate based on a 5-year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536. Lexus reserves the right to extend any offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the Lexus Corporate Program.
^The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Lexus at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services (LFS). If you decide to return your car to Lexus at the end of your term, LFS will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Lexus Ownership Solutions is appropriate for your individual circumstances.
*Available on new vehicles purchased from 1/5/15 and delivered by 30/6/15. Excludes NX and RC vehicle lines and Demonstrator vehicles. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the Lexus Corporate Programme. Lexus reserves the right to extend any offer. Recommended drive away price shown includes 12 months' registration, 12 months' compulsory third party (CTP) insurance, a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and Luxury Car Tax (LCT) (if applicable). Statutory charges are current as at 1/5/15. At participating dealerships. Premium paint at additional cost.