GS F model shown with Optional Polished Alloy Wheels
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
MAXIMUM POWERGS F shown in Cobalt Mica with Optional Polished Alloy Wheels
"THE V8 ENGINE HAS A PLEASINGLY
OLD-SCHOOL GROWL AND OFFERS
BITE TO MATCH
STEVE OTTLEY, DRIVE
- 5.0L V8 Engine with Direct Injection and 351 kW of power
- 8-speed Sport Direct Shift transmission
- Multiple Drive Modes
- Torque Vectoring Differential
- 835W Mark LevinsonŽ 17 Speaker Audio System
- AlcantaraŽ or Semi-aniline Leather Accented Interior
- F Exclusive LFA-style 8" Digital Instrumentation
- Colour Head Up Display
- Satellite Navigation System with 12.3" screen
Overseas GS F shown with Optional Flare Red trim
- GS F Front Bumper & Mesh Grille with CRFP insert
- Forged 19" Smoke Finish Alloy Wheels
- Triple-stack LED headlights with Adaptive High-beam System9
- Chromed Quad Exhaust with Diffuser
- Tilt & Slide Moonroof
GS F shown in Cobalt Mica with Optional Polished Alloy Wheels
- Brembo Performance Brake Package
- Ten SRS airbags
- Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist
- Pre-Collision Safety System
- Radar Active Cruise Control
GS F Prototype shown
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
Download the Brochure
Some images shown may be pre-production models. Australian model range and specifications are subject to final confirmation by Lexus Australia and may differ from those shown.
FEATURES LISTED MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS & GRADES
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Active Cruise Control (ACC) is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor the road.
3. Reversing Camera/Rear Guide Assist (RGA) is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving (and/or safe parking practices). The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
4. Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
5. The Bluetooth® word mark is owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices are compatible and functionality varies depending on the device.
6. Lexus Enform is available on certain vehicle models and grades only. Lexus Enform is free for the duration of your new car warranty. Enform services rely on data from the driver's compatible mobile phone and information provided by third parties. Availability is dependent on a number of factors, including the availability of third party information, mobile service, sufficient mobile data allowance and GPS satellite signal reception. Mobile usage is at the user's cost. Lexus Australia reserves the right to add, remove or modify applications. Further information is provided at www.lexus.com.au/enform.
7. Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks as well as offering some coverage in regional areas.
8. Clearance & / or Reversing Sonar / Driver Fatigue Monitor / Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) / Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) / Lane Departure Warning (LDW) / Lane Departure Warning+ (LDW+) / Lane Keep Assist (LKA) / Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) / Brake Assist are driver assist devices only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
9. Automatic High Beam (AHB) / Adaptive High-beam System (AHS) / Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) are driver assist devices only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
10. Only Qi-supported devices are compatible. Refer to your device manufacturer to determine your device's compatibility. Some devices may require the purchase of a Qi-supported accessory to enable wireless charging.
11. SUNA™ GPS Traffic Updates are only available in metropolitan Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; it operates from information provided by Intelematics Australia and may not cover all road incidents and congestion. See sunatraffic.com.au for details.
12. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
13. Multi-Terrain Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle, it is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
14. Crawl Control [with Turn Assist] is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
15. Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations.
16. Self-restoring paint contains an outer coating with elastic qualities capable of restoring superficial scratches only.
17. Emissions vary depending on driving conditions / style, vehicle conditions and options / accessories.
18. Multi-Terrain Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle, it is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
19. Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor the road.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460 and LS 600h).
^ Recommended Retail Price (RRP) excludes dealer delivery, statutory charges and premium paint. Drive-Away price shown includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, and where applicable Luxury Car Tax and/or premium paint. Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. The drive away price is based on a vehicle garaged in the postcode entered, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Lexus Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as at 25th September, 2015.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Lexus Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of publishing. However, all information must be confirmed with your Lexus dealer at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours.
To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this material.