Overseas model shown
- Striking spindle grille
- Aerodynamic design for reduced drag and minimised cabin noise
- 18" 5-spoke silver alloy wheels
- Powerful 2.7 litre 4-cylinder engine
- 138kW of power
- Fuel efficiency of 9.7 litres per 100km1
Overseas model shown
- New Generation Lexus Remote Touch Controller
Functioning like a computer mouse, the intelligent design allows you to control different functions of the vehicle with minimal movement of the body and with your eyes remaining on the road ahead.
- 10-way power front seats with 3 position 8-way driver memory
- Multimedia system with full colour LED display featuring multi-screen capability
This can display three types of information simultaneously, so you can view a combination of features including maps, vehicle information, audio, navigation input, air conditioner functions and incoming calls.
- Digital Radio+
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
VDIM is designed to help maintain control of the vehicle in the event of a loss of traction - such as a front-end or rear-end slide. It achieves this by seamlessly integrating a number of systems within the vehicle, including electro-hydraulic Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB), Anti-skid brakes (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) active safety systems with the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) - VGRS not available on all Lexus models.
- 10 SRS airbags
- Rear View Camera (RVC)4 with Rear Guide Assist (RGA)4
Prototype model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving
conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories.
Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined
+ Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
4. Reversing Camera is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving and/or safe parking practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
## The Bluetooth™ word mark is owned by The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and
primary national road networks as well as covering some coverage
in regional areas.
*Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250C, IS F and RX 270 X Special Edition).