RX 270 model with Enhancement Pack 1 shown.
- Striking spindle grille
- Aerodynamic design for reduced drag and minimised cabin noise
- 18" 5-spoke silver alloy wheels
- Powerful 2.7 litre 4-cylinder engine
- 138kW of power
- Fuel efficiency of 9.7 litres per 100km1
Overseas model shown
- 10-way power front seats with 3 position 8-way driver memory
- Multimedia system with full colour LED display featuring multi-screen capability
This can display three types of information simultaneously, so you can view a combination of features including maps, vehicle information, audio, navigation input, air conditioner functions and incoming calls.
- Digital Radio+
RX 270 model shown.
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM)
VDIM is designed to help maintain control of the vehicle in the event of a loss of traction - such as a front-end or rear-end slide. It achieves this by seamlessly integrating a number of systems within the vehicle, including electro-hydraulic Electronically Controlled Braking (ECB), Anti-skid brakes (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Traction Control (TRC) and Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) active safety systems with the Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Electronic Power Steering (EPS) and Variable Gear Ratio Steering (VGRS) - VGRS not available on all Lexus models.
- 10 SRS airbags
- Rear View Camera (RVC)4 with Rear Guide Assist (RGA)4
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
RX 270 4D Wagon
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Satellite Navigation System
- Bluetooth® Compatibility## with Streaming Audio
- 10 SRS Airbags
Download the Brochure
All specifications current up until February 2014 production. From March 2014 production some specifications differ - see your local Lexus Dealer for details.
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving
conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories.
Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined
+ Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
4. Reversing Camera is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving and/or safe parking practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
## The Bluetooth® word mark is owned by The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and
primary national road networks as well as covering some coverage
in regional areas.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250C, IS F and RX 270 X Special Edition).
* 1.8% comparison rate is available to approved Personal Applicants and a 1.8% annual percentage rate is available to approved Business Applicants of Lexus Financial Services for the financing of new 2014 CT, IS, ES, GS and RX models while stocks last. Excludes demonstrators and service loan cars. Finance applications must be received and approved between 1/11/2014 and 31/1/2015. Offer not available to government, fleet or rental customers. Maximum finance term of 36 months applies. Conditions, fees and charges apply.
Comparison rate based on a 5-year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536. Lexus reserves the right to extend any offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the Lexus Corporate Program.
^The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Lexus at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services (LFS). If you decide to return your car to Lexus at the end of your term, LFS will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Lexus Ownership Solutions is appropriate for your individual circumstances.