RX 350 F Sport model shown
- Rear View Camera (RVC) with Rear Guide Assist (RGA)***
Located just above the rear licence plate on the boot there is a Rear View Camera (RVC). Whenever reverse gear is selected, it automatically relays a colour image to the Electro Multi Vision (EMV) screen on the console, showing what's immediately behind you. With the additional Rear Guide Assist (RGA) feature, the screen also displays coloured grid lines that indicate the predicted path into the parking position (with your current steering angle and full steering angle) and if the space is long enough for the vehicle.
- Adaptive Front-lighting System swivels the headlamps when travelling around bends to improve visibility
- 19" alloy wheels on F Sport and Sports Luxury models
RX 350 Sports Luxury overseas model shown
- 3.5 litre V6 engine with Dual Variable Valve Timing
Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i) alters the inlet and exhaust valve timing in accordance with engine speed, load, temperature and throttle position. This means at low engine revs, it optimises valve timing to increase low-end torque, while at higher speeds it increases midrange and top end power. In addition, by minimising the period of valve overlap (the condition where both the inlet and exhaust valves are open) at low engine revolutions Dual VVT-i helps reduce emissions and improves fuel economy.
- Six speed automatic transmission
- Active Torque Control All Wheel Drive
To improve fuel consumption, only the front wheels drive the vehicle under normal conditions. When you encounter a slippery road surface, Active Torque Control All Wheel Drive progressively feeds more power to the rear wheels to make sure you stay in control. At the flick of a switch, you can set all four wheels to provide equal driving effort.
RX 350 F Sport grade shown
- New Generation Lexus Remote Touch
Functioning like a computer mouse, the intelligent design allows you to control different functions of the vehicle with minimal movement of the body and with your eyes remaining on the road ahead.
- Satellite Navigation
- Head-Up Display**
In the Sports Luxury model, a Head-Up Display positions key information on the windscreen just above the dash panel. You can view your speed, Satellite Navigation directions and audio settings without having to take your eyes off the road.
- 15 speaker, 7.1 channel surround sound Mark Levinson audio system in the Sports Luxury model
RX 350 F Sport grade shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
**Head -Up Display available on the Sports Luxury grade only and is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving [and/or safe parking practices]. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
***Rear View Camera is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving [and/or safe parking practices]. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250C and IS F).