Overseas RX 350 Sports Luxury model shown.
- Rear View Camera (RVC) with Rear Guide Assist (RGA)***
Located just above the rear licence plate on the boot there is a Rear View Camera (RVC). Whenever reverse gear is selected, it automatically relays a colour image to the Electro Multi Vision (EMV) screen on the console, showing what's immediately behind you. With the additional Rear Guide Assist (RGA) feature, the screen also displays coloured grid lines that indicate the predicted path into the parking position (with your current steering angle and full steering angle) and if the space is long enough for the vehicle.
- Adaptive Front-lighting System swivels the headlamps when travelling around bends to improve visibility
- 19" alloy wheels on F Sport and Sports Luxury models
Overseas RX 350 Sports Luxury model shown
- 3.5 litre V6 engine with Dual Variable Valve Timing
Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i) alters the inlet and exhaust valve timing in accordance with engine speed, load, temperature and throttle position. This means at low engine revs, it optimises valve timing to increase low-end torque, while at higher speeds it increases midrange and top end power. In addition, by minimising the period of valve overlap (the condition where both the inlet and exhaust valves are open) at low engine revolutions Dual VVT-i helps reduce emissions and improves fuel economy.
- Six speed automatic transmission
- Active Torque Control All Wheel Drive
To improve fuel consumption, only the front wheels drive the vehicle under normal conditions. When you encounter a slippery road surface, Active Torque Control All Wheel Drive progressively feeds more power to the rear wheels to make sure you stay in control. At the flick of a switch, you can set all four wheels to provide equal driving effort.
RX 350 F Sport model shown.
- New Generation Lexus Remote Touch
Functioning like a computer mouse, the intelligent design allows you to control different functions of the vehicle with minimal movement of the body and with your eyes remaining on the road ahead.
- Satellite Navigation2
- Head-Up Display**
In the Sports Luxury model, a Head-Up Display positions key information on the windscreen just above the dash panel. You can view your speed, Satellite Navigation directions and audio settings without having to take your eyes off the road.
- 15 speaker, 7.1 channel surround sound Mark Levinson audio system in the Sports Luxury model
RX 350 F Sport model shown.
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
RX 350 F Sport
- 19" Alloy Wheels
- Rear View Camera (RVC) with Rear Guide Assist (RGA)
- Radar Active Cruise Control (ACC)
- Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) including Pre-collision Brake
Download the Brochure
All specifications current up until February 2014 production. From March 2014 production some specifications differ - see your local Lexus Dealer for details.
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks as well as offering some coverage in regional areas.
**Head -Up Display available on the Sports Luxury grade only and is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving [and/or safe parking practices]. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
***Rear View Camera is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving [and/or safe parking practices]. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250C and IS F).
* 1.8% comparison rate is available to approved Personal Applicants and a 1.8% annual percentage rate is available to approved Business Applicants of Lexus Financial Services for the financing of new 2014 CT, IS, ES, GS and RX models while stocks last. Excludes demonstrators and service loan cars. Finance applications must be received and approved between 1/11/2014 and 31/1/2015. Offer not available to government, fleet or rental customers. Maximum finance term of 36 months applies. Conditions, fees and charges apply.
Comparison rate based on a 5-year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536. Lexus reserves the right to extend any offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the Lexus Corporate Program.
^The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Lexus at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Lexus Financial Services (LFS). If you decide to return your car to Lexus at the end of your term, LFS will pay you the agreed GFV, which will be put against your final payment, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met. The information provided is general in nature. You should seek your own financial advice to determine whether Lexus Ownership Solutions is appropriate for your individual circumstances.