RX 450h Sports Luxury model shown
- Head-Up Display1
In the Sports Luxury model, a Head-Up Display positions key information on the windscreen just above the dash panel. You can view your speed, Satellite Navigation directions and audio settings without having to take your eyes off the road.
- Lexus Remote Touch Controller (LRT)
Functioning like a computer mouse, the intelligent design allows you to control different functions of the vehicle with minimal movement of the body and with your eyes remaining on the road ahead.
- Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Satellite Navigation System2
- Power adjustable driver seats with 3 memory settings
- Mark Levinson 15 speaker, 7.1 channel surround sound system in the Sports Luxury model
RX 450h Sports Luxury model shown.
- 3.5 litre V6 Atkinson Cycle petrol engine
This engine uses a high-expansion ratio Atkinson cycle, VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing-intelligent) system, ETCS-i (Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent), and EGR system employing a highly efficient EGR cooler. In addition, use of an engine water pump assembly has eliminated the V-ribbed belt. Thus, improved engine performance, quietness, fuel economy, and cleaner emissions have been achieved.
- 6.3L/100km fuel efficiency3
- Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT)
The Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT) seamlessly combines the driving force of the V6 petrol engine and the electric drive motor. It allows the vehicle to accelerate without gear changes, so speed increases remarkably quietly and seamlessly. It has a sequential-shift feature, so you can select a degree of engine braking for corner entry and hill descents. It also allows you to experience a sequential shift feeling when accelerating or decelerating.
- Electronic Four Wheel Drive (E-Four) saves fuel by only using All Wheel Drive when it is needed.
RX 450h F Sport model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
MAXIMUM POWER (COMBINED)
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
RX 450h F Sport
- Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Satellite Navigation System
- F Sport Suspension
- Radar Active Cruise Control (ACC)
- Pre-Collision safety System (PCS) including Pre-Collision Braking
All specifications current up until February 2014 production. From March 2014 production some specifications differ - see your local Lexus Dealer for details.
1. Head-Up Display available on the Sports Luxury grade only and
is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used
as a substitute for skilled driving [and/or safe parking
practices]. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven
must be visually monitored by the driver.
2. Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks as well as covering some coverage in regional areas.
3. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
4. ACC is a driver assist technology and should not be used in place of safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor road ahead.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250C and IS F).
1.8% comparison rate available to approved Personal Applicants and a 1.8% annual percentage rate is available to approved Business Applicants of Lexus Financial Services for the financing of new CT, ES (2013 build only), GS and RX models while stocks last. Excludes demonstrators. Finance applications must be received and approved between 1/5/2014 and 30/6/2014 and vehicles registered and delivered by 30/6/2014. Maximum finance term of 36 months applies. A balloon final payment option is available up to a maximum of 40%. Additional interest charges accrue whenever a balloon final payment option is selected. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Comparison rate based on a 5 year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000.
WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536. Lexus reserves the right to extend any offer. Finance not to be used in conjunction with the Lexus Corporate Program.