Overseas RX 450h F Sport model shown
- Head-Up Display**
In the Sports Luxury model, a Head-Up Display positions key information on the windscreen just above the dash panel. You can view your speed, Satellite Navigation directions and audio settings without having to take your eyes off the road.
- Lexus Remote Touch
Functioning like a computer mouse, the intelligent design allows you to control different functions of the vehicle with minimal movement of the body and with your eyes remaining on the road ahead.
- Satellite Navigation
- Power adjustable driver seats with 3 memory settings
- Mark Levinson 15 speaker, 7.1 channel surround sound system in the Sports Luxury model
RX 450h Sports Luxury model shown
- 3.5 litre V6 Atkinson Cycle petrol engine
This engine uses a high-expansion ratio Atkinson cycle, VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing-intelligent) system, ETCS-i (Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent), and EGR system employing a highly efficient EGR cooler. In addition, use of an engine water pump assembly has eliminated the V-ribbed belt. Thus, improved engine performance, quietness, fuel economy, and cleaner emissions have been achieved.
- 6.3L/100km fuel efficiency1
- Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT)
The Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT) seamlessly combines the driving force of the V8 petrol engine and the electric drive motor. It allows the vehicle to accelerate without gear changes, so speed increases remarkably quietly and seamlessly. It has a sequential-shift feature, so you can select a degree of engine braking for corner entry and hill descents. It also allows you to experience a sequential shift feeling when accelerating or decelerating.
- Electronic Four Wheel Drive (E-Four) saves fuel by only using All Wheel Drive when it is needed.
RX 450h F Sport model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
RX 450h F Sport
- F Sport suspension
- Active Cruise Control (ACC)
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving
conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories.
Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
**Head-Up Display available on the Sports Luxury grade only and is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving [and/or safe parking practices]. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h, IS 250, IS 350, IS 250C and IS F).