RX 450h Sports Luxury model shown
- Head-Up Display1
In the Sports Luxury model, a Head-Up Display positions key information on the windscreen just above the dash panel. You can view your speed, Satellite Navigation directions and audio settings without having to take your eyes off the road.
- Lexus Remote Touch Controller (LRT)
Functioning like a computer mouse, the intelligent design allows you to control different functions of the vehicle with minimal movement of the body and with your eyes remaining on the road ahead.
- Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Satellite Navigation System2
- Power adjustable driver seats with 3 memory settings
- Mark Levinson 15 speaker, 7.1 channel surround sound system in the Sports Luxury model
RX 450h Sports Luxury model shown.
- 3.5 litre V6 Atkinson Cycle petrol engine
This engine uses a high-expansion ratio Atkinson cycle, VVT-i (Variable Valve Timing-intelligent) system, ETCS-i (Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent), and EGR system employing a highly efficient EGR cooler. In addition, use of an engine water pump assembly has eliminated the V-ribbed belt. Thus, improved engine performance, quietness, fuel economy, and cleaner emissions have been achieved.
- 6.3L/100km fuel efficiency3
- Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT)
The Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT) seamlessly combines the driving force of the V6 petrol engine and the electric drive motor. It allows the vehicle to accelerate without gear changes, so speed increases remarkably quietly and seamlessly. It has a sequential-shift feature, so you can select a degree of engine braking for corner entry and hill descents. It also allows you to experience a sequential shift feeling when accelerating or decelerating.
- Electronic Four Wheel Drive (E-Four) saves fuel by only using All Wheel Drive when it is needed.
RX 450h F Sport model shown
FUEL CONSUMPTION - ADR 81/02 (COMBINED)<SUP>1</SUP>
MAXIMUM POWER (COMBINED)
BUILD & PRICE
Select from the colours below to find the ideal colour for your Lexus. You can then select 'Continue your Build & Price' and use our Build & Price tool to further explore the trims, grades, enhancements and price of your preferred Lexus vehicle.
RX 450h F Sport
- Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Satellite Navigation System
- F Sport Suspension
- Radar Active Cruise Control (ACC)
- Pre-Collision safety System (PCS) including Pre-Collision Braking
Download the Brochure
All specifications current up until February 2014 production. From March 2014 production some specifications differ - see your local Lexus Dealer for details.
1. Head-Up Display available on the Sports Luxury grade only and
is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used
as a substitute for skilled driving [and/or safe parking
practices]. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven
must be visually monitored by the driver.
2. Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks as well as covering some coverage in regional areas.
3. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
4. ACC is a driver assist technology and should not be used in place of safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor road ahead.
* Premium paint featured is an optional extra at additional cost for all model lines (excluding LS 460, LS 600h).
Lexus Australia reserves the right to vary and discontinue the current interior and exterior colours, trims and colour/trim/model combinations. Colours and trims displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing / display process. See your Lexus dealer to confirm colour/trim/model availability when ordering your vehicle. Metallic / mica pearlescent paint is optional and subject to additional charges on most models.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - please read: Lexus Australia uses its best endeavours to ensure material is correct when published. Check with your authorised Lexus dealer when ordering to ensure the vehicle with your chosen specifications, equipment and colour is available and can be delivered within the timeframe suitable to you. When ordering accessories, check with your authorised Lexus dealer to ensure the accessory's design, features and colours are available and fit your vehicle. Consider the mass of your load will not exceed the maximum allowable individual axle capacity, Gross Vehicle Mass and/or Gross Combined Mass of the vehicle. Refer to lexus.com.au for further details. Colours displayed are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing/display processes. Certain accessories when fitted will require the removal of standard equipment, which may be retained by Lexus Australia or your Lexus dealer. Lexus Australia reserves the right to change, without notice, prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and discontinue colours/models. To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on this material in any way.
Published by Lexus Australia ABN 64 009 686 097, 155 Bertie St, Port Melbourne 3207.