Australia's leading companies have achieved a level of success that demands an exceptional corporate fleet management programme. The Lexus Corporate Programme delivers on this expectation.
Lexus Corporate Programme
Lexus Hybrid range
The Lexus Hybrid range also provides a responsive, thrilling drive with greater respect for the environment. With two energy sources working together, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions are reduced while at the same time providing smooth, powerful acceleration.
The LS 600hL is the world's first V8 AWD luxury hybrid vehicle and combines performance with economy. The GS 450h has justifiably won Best Luxury Car in both 2007 and 2008 in Australia's Best Car Awards. And the RX 450h delivers the same superior handling both in the city and off-road and consumes only 6.3L per 100kms1 making it the most fuel efficient luxury SUV in Australia. Our range of luxury vehicles equipped with the Lexus Hybrid Drive system provides an ideal solution to your business needs.
Features of the Lexus Corporate ProgrammeThe features of the Lexus Corporate Programme include:
- 3 year/60,000km complimentary scheduled servicing2
- Reduced dealer pre-delivery fee
- Encore Privileges Programme
- Service loan cars or complimentary pick-up/drop off during servicing
- Lexus DriveCare providing 24 hour roadside assistance
- Beyond by Lexus
- Lexus Exclusive Events
Service uniquely tailored
Lexus represents an incomparable driving experience and the Lexus Corporate Programme builds upon this by providing a service uniquely tailored to our corporate customers. To find out if you are eligible for the Lexus Corporate Programme please click here.
1. Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2. Complimentary scheduled servicing expires at 3 years or 60,000km from the date of first registration, whichever occurs first. Conditions apply. See your Lexus dealer for further details.