CONSUMER FIXED RATE LOAN
Our Consumer Fixed Rate Car Loan can get you into the Lexus you want with flexible options that can be tailored to suit your needs.
A CONSUMER FIXED RATE CAR LOAN OFFERS YOU THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- The security of a fixed interest rate for the term of the vehicle loan.
- A choice of vehicle loan terms, ranging from 1-7 years.
- Your choice of flexible payment options.
- Financing of vehicles up to 7 years old.
- Finance for both Lexus and non-Lexus vehicles.
- Flexible deposits.
- The ability to make extra repayments, reducing the total interest payable.
- The option to include a balloon final payment, which reduces monthly repayments.
- Extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads, stamp duty, insurance, warranty and roadside assistance.
- Always know exactly how much you have to pay, making budgeting easier.
- You own the vehicle while Lexus Financial Services (LFS) has a mortgage over it.
This document summarises the main types of fees across all Lexus vehicle Loans:
- Consumer fixed rate loan
- Personal Ownership solutions
We’ve also included some tips on how you can avoid paying certain types of fees over the term of your loan, so you don’t pay more than is necessary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I CHANGE MY PAYMENT AMOUNT?
Please be aware that for Lease contracts there are no interest savings to be gained by making additional or increased payments. Please contact our Lexus Financial Services Customer Solutions Centre on 1300 888 840 if you would like further information.
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCE ARE AVAILABLE FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
HOW CAN I GET FINANCE WITH LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
CAN I SELL MY CAR WHILE IT IS UNDER FINANCE?
The information provided by Lexus Financial Services, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536 is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.