Novated Leasing is a finance arrangement used with salary packaging, where your employer pays for your Lexus finance and vehicle running costs directly from your salary.
You select the Lexus vehicle of your choice and an agreement is set up between you, your employer and Lexus Financial Services (LFS). Your employer makes payments to LFS directly from your salary.
You can enjoy the convenience of motoring whilst saving on tax and running costs including fuel, maintenance and tyre purchases.
AS AN EMPLOYEE NOVATED LEASE OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Tax-effective financing through pre- and post-tax salary deduction.
- Control and flexibility - drive the Lexus of your choice that suits your lifestyle.
- Convenient motoring - with the option to include all vehicle running costs.
- Fixed payments for the term of the Novated Lease.
- Flexibility with a range of lease terms from 1-5 years.
- The potential to access Fleet discounts through Lexus Financial Services.
- Competitive servicing, maintenance and tyres
- Further savings with a fuel card.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TYPES OF FINANCE ARE AVAILABLE FROM LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
WHAT IS THE CURRENT INTEREST RATE OFFERED BY LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
HOW CAN I GET FINANCE WITH LEXUS FINANCIAL SERVICES?
CAN I DEFER A PAYMENT?
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Lexus Financial Services policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term.